To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Islandia, NY
- Samantha Rush
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Mobile Business Analyst
TEKsystems, Inc • Islandia, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This person will help lead the vision, strategy, specifications, execution, and implementation of a local Long Island companies multi-platform mobile hand-held projects. They work directly with vendors, business users, and systems teams to understand business goals and guide the analysis efforts. They help define new requirements, as well as how best to incorporate requirements into the mobile platform. The play a key, vendor and client-facing role on project teams starting from the strategy phase and continuing through design, implementation, and support.
Top 3 Skills :
1) Documentation skills - developing BRD's/FRD's and User Stories from scratch
2) Experience in Mobility - candidates with any expertise in mobile UX will get first look.
3) Ability to serve as liaison with the business, technical teams (dev, qa, etc.) as well as a 3rd party development groups.
* Ability to work independently on a project or task
* Responsible for working closely with team leads to ascertain business objectives
* Add value in formulating recommendations and developing creative mobile solutions
* Analyze business requirements to evaluate suitability of packaged applications vs. custom applications
* Review the efficiency of existing processes and systems and develop strategies for improvement
* Lead discovery meetings with Subject Matter Experts to capture business requirements
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.