To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA 92801
- Phone: (714) 254-4508
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
DIR. FRANCHISE OPERATIONS
CKE • Anaheim, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Director, Franchise Operations provides leadership and direction to the franchise community for improving operations, brand awareness and overall profitability. This position is also responsible for providing managerial support to ensure Carl's Jr. Restaurant systems and programs are effectively communicated and implemented in all markets including all aspects of training and Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) operations.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
- Partners with Franchise Business Consultants (FBCs) in developing strategy plans in effort to successfully achieve sales and profit goals
- Enforces necessary actions with non-complying franchisees
- Identifies viable operational process improvements and presents action plans to be implemented to drive positive business results
- Ensures franchisees are evaluated with consistency, fairness and accuracy complying with Carl's Jr. guidelines and operations standards and practices
- Provides guidance, development and supervision to the FBCs
- Identifies key issues that may affect the Company's image, products and/or plans, alerts Senior Management and the Legal Department of emerging issues and potential impacts to the brands and/or operations
- Participates in company meetings, webinars and conference calls
- Attends seminars and other educational resources to remain current
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements
- Approximately five (5) to seven (7) years of any combination of experience and/or education that demonstrates a commanding knowledge in franchise operations and/or training in a leadership role
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge in general business functions for restaurant operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a high standard of quality
- Interactive verbal and listening skills for extended periods of time
- Constant interaction with internal and external partners by phone and/or electronic communications
- Occasional travel - 50%