To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Advanced Healthcare Solutions
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Advanced Healthcare Solutions • Dallas, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
* Assist in food preparation and serving, and to clean the kitchen and dining area under the supervision of the Dietary Service Manger or Cook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
FOOD PREPARATION, SERVING, AND CLEANING:
* Assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks; use portion control procedures; assist in cleaning work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils; assist in distributing menus and checking trays for menu and diet preferences and accuracy; ensure proper storage of foods and supplies; adhere to Standard precautions and sanitary, safety and infection control policies and procedures. Wash dishes using proper procedures and following federal and state guidelines.
* Attend orientation and in-service as required by the state.
RESIDENTS' RIGHTS FUNCTIONS:
* Understand, comply with and promote all rules regarding residents' rights.
SAFETY AND SUPPLY FUNCTIONS:
* Ensure that food and supplies are available for the next meals and assist in inventorying and storing incoming foods and supplies, and report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents.
STAFF DEVELOPMENT FUNCTIONS:
* Attend and participate in training, educational activities and staff meetings; assist in orientation and training other staff.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS (WITH OR WITHOUT THE AIDE OF MECHANICAL DEVICES):
Walking, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with residents and personnel, and ability to remain calm under stress.
* Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
* Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
* Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.