To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melville, NY
- Amerit Consulting
- Phone: 925-297-6110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Evergent Group • Melville, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Our client, one of the largest distributors of natural gas in the northeast US, serving customers in NY, MA, and RI seeks an accomplished Instructional Designer.
*** Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship ***
This position works within the Learning & Development department as well as across entire organization. This role will act as the lead LMS administrator by providing support and knowledge where needed. This person is the SME regarding the Learning Management System and will support the learning needs of each department as necessary. This role also supports our Master Service Provider (MSP) by working with each business unit regarding their training needs.
- Act as subject matter expert for LMS - LearningLink (SuccessFactors); process day-to-day requests (course codes, assignment profiles, basic user questions) as well as long term matters (i.e. - working with HRIS to troubleshoot data feed)
- Create reports and identify training requirements in order to keep business units informed of their compliance and training needs and responsibilities
- Using Microsoft Excel and SuccessFactors reporting, generate chargeback information from monthly vendor invoices to keep budget up to date
- Demonstrate proactive behavior by addressing and troubleshooting issues before they escalate
- Act as primary point of contact between MSP (Master Service Provider) and business unit; promote conversation between the two parties, and offer insight where applicable
- Process monthly invoices in a timely fashion, while collecting and verifying necessary receipts and documentation
- Support various training programs by scheduling rooms, ordering materials, and coordinating with vendors when primary contact person is unavailable
- Create job aides to document and share proper working procedures
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with Learning Management Systems must, SuccessFactors a plus
- Experience with vendor management a plus
- Strong communication skills a must
- Understanding of project management techniques and methods
- Be able to work as both part of a team and independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, WebEx.
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley.
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
NOTE: "Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening"