To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Manager, Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care • Boston, MA
Posted 13 days ago
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced health care sales manager or clinical liaison to fill the role of Healthcare Sales Account Manager representing BAYADA at major teaching hospitals in and around the city of Boston. This is a critical role that helps identify current and future clients and facilitates the smooth transition to bring clients home. You will focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with discharge planners, social workers and other hospital personnel, as well as patients and families. In this role you will utilize your knowledge to identify appropriate home care services. We are seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial individual who understands the importance of relationships and knows how to build them. The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferably in home care or health care. Knowledge of the Boston Teaching Hospitals and established relationships in the area are required.
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With 300 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
As Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for expanding BAYADA's home health business at major teaching hospitals in and around the City of Boston. You will be responsible for generating referrals for home care by building relationships with discharge planners, social workers and other hospital personnel. Responsibilities include market analysis, developing sales strategy, goals and plans, conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity. The Sales and Marketing Manager will support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships. Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical. Recent healthcare marketing or sales experience is required. The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
Essential qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Nursing or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years recent sales or liaison experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan
- Demonstrated success in achieving referral goals within the market
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
Bayada believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.