To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Joe Tate
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Data Architect - Direct Hire!
Kelly IT Resources • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a Direct Hire opportunity for an Enterprise Data Architect for our client in Phoenix AZ, one of the most prestigious health care and insurance associations in the country.
- This role’s focus is on Business, not just Information Technology; perfect for the person who has had versatile roles previously in IT, BA or PM.
- Great benefits with pay depending on experience: $100-110K annually based on experience.
- PERFECT opportunity to grow a career with solid experience.
- Flexible Work Schedule for a Local Candidate in the Phoenix metro area!
- This role is on location & Direct Hire with the Client; no remote or contract
- Please apply for immediate consideration and interview!
Required Work Experience
- 5 years of experience minimum in at least two IT disciplines (such as architecture, application development, information analysis, IT management or operations) in a large IT environment
- With 3 years of experience minimum in a business-facing role (such as strategic business planning, business analysis, product owner, consultant or project management).
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience
Preferred Certifications (Nice to Have!)
- Enterprise Architecture framework (such as TOGAF 9.1, Zachman, FEAF or similar)
- ITIL v3+ Practitioner Certification
- Expert knowledge designing highly redundant, scalable, multi-tier enterprise transaction processing systems from front end to back end.
- Experience with cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of HIPAA security and privacy standards.
- In depth knowledge of healthcare and health plan operations, products, data structures, business processes and workflows.
- Establish enterprise standards, strategies, and roadmaps.
- Assist in creating the vision for future state technologies and architecture aligned to the company’s strategic vision.
- Responsible for documenting the current state and future state architecture using EA tools and templates.
- Champion application portfolio management activities including being an expert in the use of APM tools and processes and evangelizing the efficient use and adoption of APM across the company.
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design solutions that meet operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Participate and lead research and development efforts including market research summaries, proofs of concept, prototypes, vendor assessments, and consultative summaries.
- Provide technical expertise to propose level of effort projections, work breakdown structures and technical resource planning for proposed and current work to support the Project Management Office (PMO) and Project Review Board (PRB) Processes.
- Educate and influence others in order to gain buy-in on proposed roadmaps, strategies, standards and solutions.
- Provide input to management throughout the project management lifecycle (PMLC).
- Assist managers with developing the service level agreements (SLAs) and deployment of key performance measures.
- Participate in architectural review functions and ensure adherence to technology standards and architecture.
- Review current state architectures for improvement opportunities, portfolio rationalization and alignment with strategic plans and architectures.
- Facilitate communications between IT teams and business stakeholders for technical issues and/or major changes; acting as the technical domain subject matter expert.
- Provide expertise to educate, coach and mentor team members; provide performance feedback to manager(s).
- Keep current and informed of domain related technologies and best practices.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic consultation to business areas, working alongside them to construct roadmaps/ blueprints outlining current areas of need as well as potential areas of growth.
- Devise strategies for leveraging current /future technology to best service our business partners while ensuring Information Technology’s ability to support these initiatives.
- Assess long-term needs, market trends and technology disruptors and advise on their potential impact on the enterprise architecture.
- Participate in the enterprise architecture development including: articulating of the architecture vision, modeling the data, application and technical architectures and application portfolio management. Follow the EA process, selecting principles to guide design decisions, and applying appropriate governance and compliance activities.
- Deliver results to the organization based on business requirements and IT strategies.
- Collaborate with the project management office on implementation plans that move toward the target enterprise architecture and align projects with architecture strategies and roadmaps.
- Consult with application development, security and infrastructure teams to ensure technology solutions are designed for optimal security, support, interoperability and enterprise usefulness.
- We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- This role is on location and Direct Hire with the Client; no remote or contract
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.