To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Rutherford, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • East Rutherford, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is hiring a Project Accountant for a leading commercial construction company in East Rutherford, NJ.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of business Accounting experience (construction industry a plus!), a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, and excellent computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel.
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary, bonus potential, benefits and long-term growth. For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume. Thank you!
Overview of Responsibilities
• Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
• Monitor compliance with subcontract and purchase order terms
• Administer subcontract documentation including unsigned subcontract, revisions, current insurance, bonding, subguard, statutory declarations, and conditional/unconditional releases
• Obtain required purchase order and insurance documentation
• Review and understand financial statements
• Manage compliance with statutory reporting requirements
• Understanding of payroll cycles and sales/use tax reporting
• Identify and communicate budget variances and areas of financial risk
• Perform various district accounting duties
• Review and understand the flow of transactions through general ledger accounts
• 5 years of general accounting experience in a business environment
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field is required
• Able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy
• Highly committed to meet all deadlines and goals
• Flexible to adapt to evolving scope of duties
• Effectively prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication and desire to work in a team environment
• Embrace, manage and promote change
• Desire for ongoing learning
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications is expected
• Experience in PeopleSoft (Enterprise 1) accounting software is a plus
• Construction accounting experience
• Experience with Textura construction payment management applicationHow to Apply:Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Project Accountant (#156877-MH2479)