To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
- Carola Warren
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AVP, Franchise Credit
CIT GROUP INC. • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
Reporting to VP Franchise, successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Preparing, reviewing and analyzing the creditworthiness on existing clients for presentation and approval.
* Evaluating financial statements, historical trends, projections, management performance, industry, cash flow, capital structure and collateral analysis.
* Validating covenant compliance and engaging the client to ensure agreed
* Monitoring clients operating performance and financial condition to proactively identify issues and opportunities on an annual and semi-annual basis.
* Interacting with customers to gather key information for credit analysis.
* Reviewing loan documentation and participate in review calls with the borrower/client
* Recognizing/documenting policy exceptions
* Performing various departmental functions, including financial statement spreading, risk rating, stress testing and audit preparation
* 2+ years Credit underwriting experience - Enterprise Value / Cash Flow underwriting experience preferred
* Experience underwriting Restaurant Franchise transactions preferred but not required
* Excellent understanding of financial statement analysis, including strong financial modeling skills
* BS degree in business administration, finance, economics and/or accounting (formal credit training, and/or other advanced degrees or certification considered a plus)
* Familiarity with the legal documentation process, including key legal documents such as loan, inter-creditor and subordination agreements
* Confident and effective communicator (both verbal and written)