To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emeryville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Research Associate Director
Posted 11 days ago
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well being of people. Our three divisions -Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital-develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise.
Develops and executes marketing research programs and analysis providing data driven recommendations in key strategic and tactical areas supporting long and short term business goals.
Primary responsibilities for role
* Leads the global design, development and execution of market research activities within transfusion medicine and clinical diagnostics including market and competitive analysis, performance tracking, benchmarking, market share trending and tracking
* Works with internal clients to define complex business objectives, identify marketing problems and opportunities, defines and prioritizes information needs, creatively applies modern market research techniques to solve problems
* Selects the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
* Designs qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle
* Overseeing the design of research questionnaires and moderator guides
* Maintains and updates a global marketing research database(s)
* Effectively develops and communicates actionable recommendations to all levels of management
* Successfully completes market research projects in good qualities and within budget and timeline
* Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Grifols' business needs and methods to gather data so Grifols can make informed business decisions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Demonstrates strong analytical skills and marketing insights, consistent results orientation, thorough understand of the diagnostics marketplace, Voice of the Customer experience and survey software experience.
* BS, MBA a plus
Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level requires a Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of experience, an equivalency could include 8 years of experience, an Associate's degree with 6 years of experience, or a Master's degree with 2 years of experience.