To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shorewood Hills, WI 53705
- QTI Group
- Phone: (608) 257-1057
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Enablement Manager
QTI Group • Shorewood Hills, WI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
QTI Executive & Professional Search, Inc. is recruiting on behalf of CUNA, Inc. to recruit for Information Technology Enablement Manager
CUNA, Inc. is excited to announce the addition of an Information Technology Enablement Manager! This position will be the driving force in leading and enhancing CUNA's IT strategies and processes as they relate to procurement, vendor management, resourcing management and risk management.
Bachelor degree in Technology, Business or related field. Advanced degree preferred. Five plus years' IT leadership experience required.
Three plus years leading or executing in a sourcing and vendor management function required. Three plus years negotiating and executing vendor contracts required. Three plus years leading or executing an IT performance and risk management function, including dashboards/metrics, risk mitigation and issue resolution, and process improvement/engineering strongly preferred.
- Lead, develop and maintain IT's overall supply chain process and ensure stakeholders are aligned to drive quality and consistency throughout the procurement life cycle
- In partnership with key business leaders and the IT leadership team, understand and analyze business and technical requirements and translate them into needs that can be fulfilled by external suppliers
- Lead and maintain a sourcing process that supports CUNA's strategic objectives and IT's operational excellence while driving savings and reducing supply risk
- Establish standard procedures for supplier qualification and selection and lead or support selection efforts in both day-to-day operations and project delivery
- Oversee the contract process including negotiation, execution and compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Oversee the process for tracking procurement savings and serve as finance liaison to ensure validation of savings achieved
- Manage the development and maintenance of procurement policies, procedures and standards
- Ensure all vendor performance meets expectations defined in the vendor contract and against market norms
- Work closely with vendor contacts and internal partners to effectively resolve any issues with existing vendors, manage risk and vendor performance
- Ensure ongoing contracts are aligned with business needs; conduct spending analyses, trending and market analysis for purchases and perform market research on new technologies and their purchasing models and contractual details
- Conducts supplier performance reviews against expected SLAs, monitor contract budget performance, identify variances, and recommend process improvements
- Establish vendor metrics and scorecards
- Develop processes and tools for tracking and monitoring IT resource capacity to understand existing resource allocation and resource needs forecasting
- Lead, develop and maintain IT resource on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Oversee technology onboarding for all CUNA employees
- In partnership with staff augmentation vendors, perform preliminary vetting on potential contingent workers including resume review and preliminary screening
- Develop and maintain annual staff development objectives in partnership with the IT leadership team; recommend and monitor tactical approaches to achieving learning and development objectives
- Implement and maintain IT time tracking and related processes and procedures
- Analyze and document reporting needs to develop, maintain and deliver IT metrics, scorecards, dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop, maintain and execute methods and tools to gather IT customer and stakeholder feedback; analyze and represent data and data trends and partner with the IT leadership team to implement and monitor corrective action plans
Policy, Procedure and Knowledge Management
- Develop, own and maintain IT's standard operating policies and procedures; monitor adherence and recommend corrective action plans when required
- Develop methods for managing the IT department's knowledge as a strategic asset through focus on improved performance, knowledge sharing, lessons-learned, innovation and continuous improvement
- Lead and coordinate IT risk audits and serve as point of contact for IT-related enterprise risk management and mitigation
- Establish and monitor IT risk management governance framework and policy