To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX 78288
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Kforce Technology • San Antonio, TX
Posted 3 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a Fortune 500 client that is seeking a Technical Writer to live and work in San Antonio, Texas (TX) for a long-term contract. This client has been voted one of the Most Admired Companies in 2015 by Fortune magazine for their exceptional office culture, commitment to diversity and veteran services, and empowering their employees to take control of their career.
The client is re-writing their current Identity and Access Management standards and they need a Technical Writer to assist us with scheduling meetings with various stakeholders, gathering input, and transforming the input into their new standard.
- Scheduling meetings/workshops to gather SME input/knowledge
- Documenting meeting minutes, SME input/knowledge
- Researching current laws, regulations, and frameworks
- Writing IAM Standard
- Information Security knowledge/experience - preferably in the Identity and Access Management area; minimum 3 years, but the more the better
- Knowledge of current laws, regulations, frameworks; examples: HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/2, NIST, CSC 20; minimum 3 years, but the more the better
- Interviewing, listening, writing, and organizing skills - This person will be responsible for not only assisting with the writing of their new Identity and Access Management (IAM) Standard, they will also be responsible for coordinating interviews with Subject Matter Experts (SME), gathering, and translating SME knowledge for incorporation into the new IAM Standard; minimum 3 years, but the more the better
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced with Archer and Metric Stream
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: ITWQG1612303
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.