To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, WV 25301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Care Manager
KEPRO, Inc. • Charleston, WV
Posted 13 days ago
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
Perform utilization management tasks, provider training and technical assistance for WV Medicaid behavioral health outpatient service providers. The Care Manager refines guidelines, performs research on best practices, and displays effective organizational skills to meet contract deliverables.
- Medical necessity determination according to utilization guidelines and WV DHHR policy.
- Provide excellent customer service, daily communication with providers and contractors, and data completion.
- Daily communication with providers related to coordination of care
- Perform activities to support other KEPRO programs as needed.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling or psychology from an accredited program.
- Active, unrestricted WV license in Social Work (LGSW or higher), Counseling, or psychology and in good standing with the corresponding board.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in outpatient or inpatient behavioral health setting. Medicaid/Public sector service experience preferred.
- Strong skills related to utilizing Microsoft software, web applications, and multiple screens.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, clinical assessment and negotiation skills.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those
candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.kepro.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.