To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saline, MI 48176
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
StoryPoint • Saline, MI
Posted 29 days ago
StoryPoint of Ann Arbor/Saline
Position Summary: The Café Barista is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards
each customer. He or she is also responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees
and teas and serving as a waitress or waiter in our Bistro Dining Room.
Required Experience for Café Barista:
- Excellent oral communication skills required
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Previous industry and barista experience is preferred but not required.
- Must demonstrate proven leadership abilities, commitment to customer service, and strong organization and time management skills.
Primary Responsibilities for Café Barista:
- Weighs, grinds and packs coffee per customers' orders according to company guidelines.
- Serves as a waiter/waitress for our bistro dining room.
- Sells and serves products to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Participates in all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
- Safely handles all hot and cold drinks during drink preparation.
- Follows all company drink recipes and procedures.
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner.
- Responds pro-actively to prevent customer service situations.
- Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- The Café Barista answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, etc., in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers.
- Maintains efficient, friendly service standards store operations
- Restocks shelves when necessary.
- Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, windows and grinders, take out trash, etc.
- Maintains a high level of motivation to ensure quality and consistent product knowledge
- Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and services.
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Assists in following visual presentation plans and standards.
- Knowledgeable of the resident rights, and ensures an atmosphere that allows for privacy, dignity and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Present professional appearance by wearing approved uniform and name tag.
General Working Conditions:
This position entails standing for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk and use hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other equipment and objects. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Occasional travel to different locations may be required.
CSIG Holding is privately owned and operated, based in Brighton. Our philosophy of making the most out of every minute of every day, is infused throughout our operations. In fact, our passion for what we do is noticeable in everything we do.
We serve and support our businesses with a unique shared services model that allows them to focus on their core business by centralizing all other necessary business functions including: Employee Experience, Financial, Implementation, Legal, Marketing, Operations, Performance, Project Management, Research, Strategy and Technology.
We are fortunate to serve seniors, employers, employees, patients and each other. Our businesses include:
Connecting Seniors, Families and Communities
StoryPoint and Independence Village have over 35 years of experience working and living with seniors creating a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. It's this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart and makes our culture so special for both our employees and our residents. Everyone in our communities commits to appreciating our residents as individuals who deserve to shine, every day.
Navigating the Path of HealthCare
CorsoCare provides patient-based home health care services while protecting patient rights and giving them the dignity and respect they deserve. Our experienced certified home health care professionals are highly skilled and completely focused on our patients. Our services are comprised of three core divisions: Certified Home Health Care Services, Private Duty/Private Pay Services and Transitional Care Navigation Services.
Growing People, Growing Business, Growing Communities
EmPower HR creates customized human resource management solutions for our clients and their employees. Our full range of Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services gives you and your employees access to great benefits and a knowledgeable and responsive staff that is just as dedicated to your business as your own team.
Building Confidence in Communication
Communication Builders is a telecommunications site installation and service contractor with services including cellular site installation, modification, maintenance, or decommission. Our focus is on professional, reliable service to our customers including Cellular Carriers, Broadcasters, Local Municipalities, Public Works, Water Departments, and more.
Not Just Making Every Day Great. Making Every Minute Great. There are 1,440 minutes in every single day. We aspire to make each one of them an exceptional moment. This philosophy is supported by our 6 powerful, yet simple pillars: Dream Big, Have Courage, Take Initiative, Be Accountable, Give Back & Enjoy it. We strive to fulfill the aspirational yet unattainable goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day.
It begins with empowering our employees. Every employee, at every level of the company, is expected to perform like a leader. Everyone is encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other above everything else. No one here just “does their job” The mission is to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis on putting people first has helped us successfully grow for the right reasons.
We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers, adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true happiness is only found in the service of others. We want high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the biggest ideas.
We have comprehensive benefit packages that include health, dental, vision, 401(k), income protection, and extraordinary work-life benefits.
If you love serving others, and are looking for an opportunity to thrive, CSIG Holding and our businesses is your destination.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on glassdoor to see our employee testimonials