To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Barista / Café Attendant (Part-Time) DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim
DoubleTree • Orange, CA
Posted 13 days ago
- Morning shifts start as early as (4:30am - 1pm and/or 7am - 3:30pm)
- Evening shifts start at (2:30pm - 11pm)
- Minimum of six months of customer service experience required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be legal age to serve alcohol in the State of California which is 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain State Food handlers card, preferably by first day of work.
- TIPS/ Alcohol Certification preferred but if you do not have - Hotel Provides Training.
- Greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Brew, sell, promote and prepare beverages according to established recipes and standards
- Take guest beverage orders and accurately input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Maintains cleanliness of work area/outlet
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Requisition, stock and rotate products
- Secure and store all beverages, food and other equipment items
- Deposit cash drops, secure and balance bank and sign out/ in keys
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Customer Service, Hotel, Retail, Barista, Coffee, Shop, Food and Beverage, F&B, Hospitality, Server, Café, California, Anaheim, Hilton, Part-Time, Part Time, Cash Handling, Cashier, Clerk, Attendant, Gift Shop, Lobby Bar)