To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75240
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager, The Creative Group - Dallas Galleria
Robert Half Technology • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONAccount Manager, The Creative Group - Dallas Galleria
LOCATIONTX PRO DALLAS
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Using proven graphic design, marketing, advertising and corporate communications knowledge to develop and grow your own client base by marketing creative consulting services for projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing highly skilled creative and marketing professionals.
- Solidifying The Creative Group’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing, branding, advertising, public relations and creative design.
- Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONTX PRO DALLAS