To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Mill, SC
- Tyler Propst
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Contract Facilitator - Government
Sunbelt Rentals • Fort Mill, SC
Posted 26 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Government, Government - Federal, Legal
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Complete first pass review of commercial contracts as assigned by a Customer Contract Manager or Supervisor.
- Manage Sunbelt's GSA contract (Sin 51v).
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all assigned business and contractual matters.
- Successfully manage multiple bid review requests and bid due dates with short turn-around times
- Work with Sunbelt Sales and Operations to ensure that bids are operationally viable for Sunbelt
- Coordinate all necessary work and approvals with Sunbelt departments to respond to contractual requirements.
- Maintain a bid win/loss analysis report and assist in growth and dissemination of report
- Communicate with other Sunbelt departments to advise them of special contractual requirements for customers.
- Create and generate reports and KPIs required by customers to track deadlines, responses and other pertinent information.
- Establish relationships with government contracting officers to be able to answer questions.
- Ensure the successful handoff of applicable tasks for awarded bids requiring life cycle management to the appropriate Customer Contract Administrator
- Utilize Sunbelt's contract lifecycle management ("CLM") system (CongaNovatus) to keep track of bids, tasks, events, and for record retention.
- Identify areas of concerns within bids that need to be raised to Sunbelt's Sales, Operations and/or to Customer Contract Managers for review and approvals.
- Assist in the development and implementation of team process and procedures, identifying areas where efficiencies can be gained and proposing solutions.
- Serve as back-up for Customer Contract Admin (government) as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
Job ID: 2017-2247
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.