To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ewing Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Cenlar FSB • Ewing Township, NJ
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
- Participate in a six week training program, meeting assessment requirements throughout.
- Participate in an industry training program to gain loan servicing skills and experience.
- Research and resolve inquiries, via the phone, email and written correspondence.
- Ability to handle all level of mortgage servicing inquiries, ie payments, escrow analysis, insurance, tax, default.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment adhering to key performance metrics with high emphasis on quality and productivity
- Ability to cross-sell products and services with focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for working to meet individual and team goals for service level agreements on a daily basis.
- Responsible for providing first call resolution and root cause analysis
- Responsibility for process improvement in daily duties.
- Responsible for interacting with clients through telephone, email and face to face interactions.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Four year degree preferred; or minimum of 2-5 years in industry and/or call center environment experience required
- Strong Interpersonal Relationship skills
- Experience working with dialer systems in a call center environment preferred
- Strong work ethic including strict adherence to work schedule times and deadlines
- Successful completion of New Hire Training Program
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Training: Mandatory 6 weeks of classroom training, M-F 8:30am-5:00pm
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.