To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Mortgage Branch Sales Manager
MB Financial Bank • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Responsible for originating conventional and government residential mortgage loans to customers who qualify based on assessment of financial and credit data. In addition, works on business development initiatives for the Branch through recruiting loan officers and development of marketing plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Originates conventional and government residential mortgages and participates in related business development activities.
• Solicits residential mortgages through contacts with realtors, builders and developers.
• Grows the branch through development of marketing initiatives for all loan officers. Develops loan officers through training in selling techniques, marketing ideas, lead generation and closing mortgages.
• Recruits loan officers for the branch.
• Provides service to customers and prospective customers seeking residential mortgage loans. Interviews applicants to obtain information concerning their needs to assist in determining whether a loan will be an acceptable risk according to their financial situation and obtains pertinent financial and credit data.
• Ensures the preparation and processing of forms and legal documents required for residential loans and follows the loans to ensure compliance with terms. Negotiates terms and conditions with applicants.
• Stays informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both conventional and government-insured mortgages.
• Promotes our culture by living-out the cultural pillars (People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun) on a daily basis.
• Other duties assigned by management.
• Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
Competencies• Demonstrated ability to exceed established sales goals.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated with ability to interpret and analyze customers’ needs on a continual basis.
• Excellent business development skills.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Financial services industry experience preferred.
Certificates and Licenses
Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS Registry) is required upon hire; certain job responsibilities as defined by the SAFE Act may not be performed until registration is complete. Good standing with the NMLS Registry must be maintained.
Ability to travel to meet with prospects and customers required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.