To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Guaranteed Rate • Dallas, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 2,500 employees in 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013” honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Operations Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Be on an innovative and fun team that is revolutionizing the way people go about making the biggest financial decision of their lives
- Receive on-going, comprehensive training and become an expert on home loan products and the mortgage process
- Work closely with our Service Consultants, Mortgage Consultants and Loan Coordinators to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients—from first time home buyers to refinancers—throughout the entire mortgage process
- Order and review several necessary online system checks and a variety of mortgage loan documentation
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as complete your job functions in a productive manner
- Provide world-class customer service and respectful, consultative guidance to your clients
- Self-directed with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- Inherent love of and desire to serve clients and create something unique and fantastic
- Commitment to integrity and customer service
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.