To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, NY 14025
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Lifestyle Consultant - Work from Home Opportunity
MedAire • Boston, NY
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work From Home (Boston area only) – Elite Customer Service Opportunity
In this role you will impact the lives of those you service by providing VIP-level customer service remotely from your home. As a home-based Lifestyle Consultant, for the Aspire Lifestyles team, you will fulfill Concierge requests for premium American Express Card Members, to enhance the American Express brand in those interactions. If you have a passion for fine dining, travel and entertainment and gravitate towards a luxurious lifestyle, this job is perfect for you! The Lifestyle Consultant is a part of our world class customer service team that provides extraordinary care to our clients with the goal of driving superior customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. We are experts at creating memorable experiences.
Are you an exceptionally customer-focused individual who would enjoy consulting with our members and handling all of the items on their personal to-do list while bringing your diverse interests and passions into work every day? Do you enjoy talking to people and trying to understand what they truly need? Are you intellectually curious and resourceful problem-solver? If so, then this job is for you!
Whether you are finding dining reservations in Paris, or tickets to the sold-out show in New York City, the requests are always unique and interesting. As a home-based Lifestyle Consultant, you will work from your own home while servicing a high volume of customer inquiries through inbound and outbound virtual channels (phone, email, etc.) with an elite level of customer service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver white-glove customer service by handling incoming phone calls and/or completing research for members requesting personal services in categories such as: Fine Dining, Entertainment (Sports, Broadway, Theater, etc.), Travel and Recreation, City and Tourism, Household, Shopping, and Unique or Unusual Requests.
- Act as a consultant by engaging in dialogue with our members and asking probing questions to understand the motive and true need of the request
- Research and offer solutions to members by going beyond their initial request in efforts to enhance their overall experience, leaving no stone unturned
- Work on inbound calls and/or back-end research as needed.
- Accurately and completely capture information and update client and proprietary systems appropriately.
- Promote meaningful relationships and brand loyalty through engaging and informed conversation with members via phone and email.
- Share feedback about member request trends and overall suggestions for improvement with supervisors.
- Consistently provide best-in-class customer service in a fast paced, structured environment.
- Meet or exceed all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, compliance, etc.)
- Communicate over the phone and written responses in a clear, professional, timely and concise manner.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years related customer service or hospitality experience required, 3-5+ years preferred.
- Experience working with luxury brands a plus.
- Experience working in a home based or virtual environment preferred. Previous experience in an on-line learning environment a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Resourceful and strong ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members using web-based tools, ie, chat and email
- Previous contact center experience preferred.
- Hospitality industry experience or previous international travel experience preferred.
- Strong technical computer and internet skills required. Able to learn and adapt quickly in a technical, remote/online environment and be able to set up Aspire computer and telephony equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle various software and technology platforms at once
Work Environment Requirements
- Reliable, high-speed Internet connection and dedicated land-based phone line (not VOIP).
- Must be able to establish a home office that provides and maintains the following equipment: cross-cut shredder, desk and chair.
- Dedicated workspace that is quiet with door that can be locked. Computer equipment must not face hallways or windows.
- Flexibility to work a weekly 30-hr set schedule plus up to an additional 10 variable hours based on business needs.
- Ability to train onsite 3 days per week for 5 weeks and attend occasional onsite meetings as needed.
- Ability to work in home office environment
- Competitive hourly wage; monthly performance bonuses and incentives; evening premiums; language premiums.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with eligibility after 30 days
- Disability and Life Insurance programs
- 401k program with company match
- Variety of shift offerings in our 7am-1am/365 day servicing environment
- Starting wages $15 - $16.50/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer