To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Franchise Sales
ExecuNet • Dallas, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The primary role of the Vice President of Franchise Sales is to contribute to the growth success of the overall company by driving the franchise sales department. The VP of Franchise Sales reports to the Senior Vice President of Development and works with all members of the organization and executive teams.
- Deploy the strategy for planning and managing the processes of franchise sales.
- Lead internal franchise sales team through the process by identifying potential setbacks, and obstacles; foster new approaches to problem resolution.
- Facilitate business growth by working together with existing owners to grow with new stores and to move forward with development agreements.
- Execute plan and strategies with the franchise sales team to gain commitments from prospects.
- Maintain accountability and compliance standards within the department and franchise laws.
- Implement processes to support overall business growth.
- Research competitors process
- Constantly move the franchise sales department forward by enhancing analytical and forecasting capabilities that ensure future success as the brand grow.
- Attend industry trade shows and research the latest trends in franchise sales.
- Design and release franchise sales webinars.
- Create training manual.
- Audit sales personnel calls and provide sales coaching.
- Will have approval calls and closing calls with each prospect.
- Must be open minded and a driving force.
- Handle all Company requests and affairs as priority and with discretion
- Always follow-up before status of task is inquired about
- Follow up with direct report immediately or within the same day with a situation(s) you need guidance on or are unfamiliar with
- Maintain compliance with the above job description for all areas
- Assist with any job duties necessary for the success of the department
- 25% travel for store related travel and events
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of executive management