To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53717
- Kitti Moore
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Madison, WI
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative – Madison, WI
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative for our client; one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies at its Financial Headquarters location in Madison, WI.
This assignment tentatively starts in August 2017 and pays $15.71 per hour.
• Researches, analyzes, and responds to inquiries of a complex nature and assists less experienced staff with complex customer issues.
• Contacts customers to resolve outstanding customer service issues.
• Assists supervisors in the continuous improvement of the customer service delivery process.
• Use telephone skills to solve customer issues.
• Review payment history and account information.
• Update/confirm customer demographics.
• Follow procedures and work within federal and state regulations and company policy.
• Display excellent communication, both verbal and written.
• Handle a wide variety of issues and solving problems and working in a global team environment.
Skills and Qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required, but a Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline is preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service environment.
• Ability to remain seated for long periods of time to perform telephone work in a call center environment.
• Must possess basic to intermediate computer skills and MS Office experience.
• Strong computer aptitude; familiar with both mainframe and software applications.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
• Must possess strong attention to detail.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Capacity to quickly change focus on work activities.
Term of Assignment
• 6-month assignment: August 2017 to February 2018, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
• Scheduled shifts will be 8 hours and fall between 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday with 2-3 weeks of training provided.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.