To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
107 Dogwood Drive
Waynesboro, GA 30830
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN Part Time - copy
ResCare • Waynesboro, GA
Posted 19 days ago
Title: RN Part Time - copy
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a RN Part Time - copy. In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.RN Part Time - copy Responsibilities
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of professional, direct services and personnel who provide client care. Primary duties include hiring, assigning, staff development, employee skills validation and evaluations; conducting initial Home Conference visits, Supervisory visits, and coordinating/implementing the client's Plan of Care.
- Directly and indirectly, or through qualified subordinates supervise professional, direct services and appropriate personnel who provide direct in-home client care.
- Conducting initial assessment or direction of such. Approving plan of care and service delivery methods.
- Performs competency and skills evaluations on employees who provide direct client care.
- Identifying, planning, and implementing staff development for direct care employees such as orientations, in-services, continuing education and competency/skills evaluations.
- Determining and documenting whether the home health aide services are being delivered in an acceptable manner consistent with policies/procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Documenting actions taken when services are unacceptable.
- Teaching or supervising the teaching of household members who are responsible for assisting the client with his/her nursing or personal care needs.
- Reviewing all documentation of services provided and ensuring compliance with ResCare, local, state or federal regulations.
- Informing the physician and all assigned employees of changes in the client's medical or mental condition and needs.
- Providing direct care when necessary/appropriate or in conjunction with management functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid RN license in state (s) where such services are provided.
- Working knowledge of applicable regulatory and funding source regulations.
- Minimum of one year satisfactory administrative/supervisory experience in a health care
- One year of home care/health experience preferred.
- Must be able to relate positively with individuals and families, as well as ResCare HomeCare
staff and work cooperatively.
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
- Moderate travel.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Predictive Full-time, 40 Hour Plus Schedule
- Part-time and On-call shifts available (less than 30 hours)
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
107 Dogwood Road , Waynesboro, GA 30830 USA