To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logan Township, NJ 08014
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Chelten House Products, Inc. • Logan Township, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chelten House – The Business
Chelten House Products, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned, food industry manufacturer, with facilities in New Jersey and Nevada, that is an industry leader known to be the total solution for food companies requiring private label, value-added quality sauces and dressings. Chelten House is widely recognized for its all natural and organic expertise and our commitment to creating and manufacturing the finest tasting pasta sauces, salad dressings, salsas, ketchups, mustards and host of other sauces and blends. We continually use the highest standards of Quality and Safety with the sole purpose of serving our customers with products that provide a value.
Chelten House – The People
The Chelten House Team radiates our commitment to our customers, demonstrated in our dedication to high-quality service and to high-level team work. Every team member contributes to our success with their “can-do' attitude, positive demeanor and their untiring work ethic to get the job done and get the job done well. We have a passion to be the best and actively demonstrating a genuine consideration for the work that we do, the customers we serve and the co-workers we work with every day. Our ultimate goal is to be the best business partner for everyone we come in contact with.
The HR Organization is focused on maintaining a thriving Employee Experience throughout each team member’s employment life cycle. We project this focus through many elements within our responsibility including on-boarding, career development and training, total rewards programs, organizational development, and corporate communications. The HR Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development role will support our efforts and hold responsibility to:Responsibilities:
Be the Key Resource and HR Business Partner for our Corporate Office Team
- Develop, facilitate, oversee and act as key partner with team members on all human resources processes including workforce planning, annual reviews, compensation administration, organizational change, and derived initiatives for the assigned business unit
- Provide policy and procedure advisement and process administration; lead employee relations initiatives and maintain high level of employee engagement; serve as company brand ambassador, act as a role model, and implement all assigned business functions in alignment with Company Core Values
- Champion continual assessment ensuring Right Person Right Seat for all key positions within assigned business unit and elevate opportunities for company partnership with team members in their professional growth and development
Act as Key Strategist for Talent Acquisition and Development for Our Growing Business
- Implement company-wide talent acquisition programs that strengthen organizational capability to attract, assess and select a high performing and diverse workforce; lead the ongoing development and implementation of initiatives to create and maintain pipelines of top talent
- Provide guidance, metrics, and trend analysis to hiring managers and leadership team members, produce regular reporting and assessment, and develop solutions, programs, and policies in alignment with strategic direction
- Oversee and execute recruitment and hiring efforts throughout the organization and ensure compliance with company policies and contract requirements
- Lead development, delivery, and coordination of training and other professional development activities with external partners; identify training funding opportunities, qualify training resources and business partners
Our team members are Innovation Leaders! The ideal candidate will have a flair for creative writing, proposing leading edge concepts and projecting innovative thinking that radiates through all that they accomplish and share with others. Also, we are Exceptional Partners and Expert Liaisons who regularly keep our team members up-to-speed with project progression, status and outcomes, new initiative roll-outs and overall information share regarding site and organizational activity. High-level engagement and communication skills are a MUST for this role.