To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7330 South Westmoreland Road
Dallas, TX 75237
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Talent Solutions Specialist - RWS - Dallas
ResCare • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Title: Talent Solutions Specialist - RWS - Dallas
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Solutions Specialist - RWS - Dallas.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Talent Solutions Specialist - RWS - Dallas Responsibilities
Greets clients and manages activity flow in busy reception area, including answering phones, typing letters, filing, etc. Calls clients who fail to report for appointments. Data enters client information in a specialized database. Assists in scheduling client appointments. General other administrative duties as assigned.
- Prepares outgoing mail, including UPS shipments, as requested and ensures that mail is sent out each day.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate department or individual on the same day it is delivered at least 95% of the time.
- Ensure postage meter has sufficient postage for the week’s mail.
- Sort and distribute faxes.
- Assist with copying, scanning projects as needed.
- Answer phones and direct callers to appropriate staff within office when needed
- Assemble informational materials or packets as requested.
- Assist with general reports, including data gathering via the computer system, printed reports or other available information.
- Provide front desk coverage for the receptionist. Cover for all breaks, lunches, and time off.
- Assist with faxing documents as necessary.
- Assist with regular scanning and other scanning jobs as necessary.
- Greet clients, visitors, etc. in a professional manner.
- Return any voicemail messages left after hours within 24 hours of receipt.
- May maintain client data base: Enter follow-up appointment into data base with 95% accuracy rate; routes and closes out cases in database within 24 hours.
- May perform client outreach duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED and 1-2 years clerical experience in an office setting.
- Additional education not required but desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good grammar, spelling and typing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
- Bilingual a plus
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
7330 S Westmoreland Ste 200 , Dallas, TX 75237 USA