To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
DCH Auto Group • Wappingers Falls, NY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DCH WAPPINGERS FALLS TOYOTA
Automotive Parts Counterperson
Parts Counterperson – Parts Consultant (Specialist) – Parts Counter Sales
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota is part of Lithia Motors,
as we continue to grow we are seeking talented automotive
Part-Time: Parts Counterperson
to join our successful team.
At Lithia we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment.
Lithia also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful publically traded retail automotive groups in the nation.Job Description:
As a Parts Counterperson you will be responsible for providing vehicle parts and merchandise to customers while providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers and vendors.
- Process customer orders and recommend additional related repair items.
- Gain superior product knowledge and understanding of vehicle components to effectively help customers.
- Assist with daily inventory, receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Checking in and posting of orders into inventory utilizing parts scan technology
- Assist in maintaining perpetual inventories.
- Help maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of the service counter, work area and stockroom.
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
Parts Advisor – Parts Consultant (Specialist) – Parts Counter Sales
- Previous parts advisor experience, preferred
- Understand basic automotive components and systems
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Any automotive certifications is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Why DCH AUTO GROUP?
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- DCH AUTO GROUP Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
DCH Auto Group – Delivering Customer Happiness since 1977!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Automotive Parts Advisor – Auto Sales – Auto Parts Consultant