To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Operations Coordinator
Direct Energy • Houston, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Direct Energy is seeking a Franchise Coordinator to work specially with the UWIN correspondence. This employee will support the Franchise department and administer the UWIN customer experience.
- Administer the customer advocacy program known as “UWIN”
- Address customer feedback and ensure that issues are addressed in a timely fashion and by the appropriate point of contact
- Generate all Operations team Purchase Orders
- Update and maintain the list of franchise scoreboard winners on a monthly basis
- Manage monthly scoreboard postings and generate monthly scoreboard awards
- Ensure that all “Ask an Expert” emails are forwarded to the appropriate franchise or retail location
- Manage various facets of the onboarding process for new franchisees
- Send birthday cards to franchisees each month
- Supports the efforts of the Franchise Compliance Team
- Complete any other tasks requested of the Franchise Compliance Manager
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook required.
- Document handling experience required.
- Must be detail oriented, efficient, and organized.
- Must be able to multi-task, work within deadlines and change priorities quickly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be self motivated, high energy, and assertive.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text