To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Operations Consultant, Franchise Ops
Sears, Roebuck and Co • Columbus, OH
Posted 24 days ago
The Franchise Operations Consultant provides guidance to individual franchise owner in technical and compliance support for the daily operations of the business and how the business delivers the service to the customer.
Scope of Responsibility:
The Technical Cons, Franchise Ops is responsible for providing technical and compliance direction to single or dual franchise model system of 100 franchisees and provide coaching to individual franchise owners to ensure operational excellence and compliance to the established standards of Sears Home Services. Acts as Subject Matter Expert for all service delivery relating to being the In the Home Service Provider for Concept Franchise.
- Plans, develops and provides training and staff development for service/product delivery programs for their franchise model, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods, such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops to meet desired results of the business.
- Analyzes current technical and compliance training programs for individual franchisees, suggests changes for improvements to ensure the overall success of delivery of services or products.
- Reviews and monitors service visit ticket averages, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter (NPS) scores of assigned franchise system to ensure metrics are in acceptable margins. Communicates and/or develops necessary training programs for franchise owner if CSAT or NPS fall below published standards.
- Analyzes competencies of service and product delivery of franchisee's staff. Develops and coordinates training resources and conducts operational training to communicate thorough product knowledge, excellent customer service practices, and good member experience procedures to franchise owners.
- Monitors, communicates and educates all necessary certification and licensing programs (could vary by state) for Franchise Systems and ensures franchisee compliance for meeting necessary published standards of state agencies for in the home services and for SHBF.
- Assists customer service department with escalated issues, and reviews issues as a basis for improvement of operations and compliance while partnering with the Franchisee to gather facts and data to assist all parties to a successful resolution.
- Provides discovery day training on product/service delivery models for potential franchisees, continuously improves their segment of discovery day activities and partners with other service departments to deliver a good representative view of the daily operations for potential franchise owner.
- Partners with operations & marketing team to develop training and knowledge based courses for initiatives for successful launch of new products and services.
- 3 - 5 years experience with standard operating procedures for model franchise
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent influential, collaborative and relationship building skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and manage several projects at one time
- Ability to analysis data and draw conclusions to share with other
Education Experience : Bachelor's Level Degree
Years of Related Experience : 3-4 Years
License/Certificate Required : No
Driver's License Required : Yes
Travel Requirements : 50%
Age Requirement : 18+