To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Amherst, NY 14226
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Senior Assistant Manager
Chuck E. Cheese’s • Amherst, NY
Posted 3 years ago
Street Address: 4994 HARLEM ROAD
We are currently seeking a Sr. Assistant Manager with a minimum of 2 years of management experience to ensure the full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, training, developing, and evaluating Cast Members. This manager will supervise and oversee daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, Guest service, and daily operational cost control.
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), staff scheduling and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Exercises good business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years previous management experience preferably in the food service industry OR proven track record as a CEC Assistant Manager.
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- Coaching and Development
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Values Diversity
- Building Credibility
- Time and Priority Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Planning, staying organized, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and a high level of energy are essential to the success of a CEC manager.
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), paid vacations, paid professional training and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.