To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20 City Boulevard West
Orange, CA 92868
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Brand Marketing Associate
True Vision Enterprises Inc • Orange, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are hiring an Entry Level Brand Marketing Associate for one of the leading marketing and promotional advertising firms in the country! This Orange area firm creates unique campaigns for some of the biggest brands and newest break-out products on the market. They are in immediate need of a dedicated entry-level professional who can take on big responsibility and bring passion to their job.
About the Position:
As an Entry Level Brand Marketing Associate, you will serve as an integral part of our client’s Marketing and Sales team. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments, assisting with Marketing and Communications for the company, manage direct consumer communication, and participate in a comprehensive management training program designed to give you the keys to a successful career path with the company.
Major Responsibility Areas:
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovering of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, marketing, public relations, HR, etc.
- Creating consumer Marketing & Sales opportunity for revenue
- Providing product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and consumer communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events, and promotional collateral.
- Working with management on projects dealing with media relations, PR, business communications, and consumer success stories.
These are personal traits that will best help the Entry Level Brand Marketing Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, be easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success an asset. However, our client offers paid training and no experience is required.
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of marketing fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction an asset.