To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Research Coordinator (**Seattle, Washington**)
Medix • Portland, OR
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clinical Research Coordinator (Please note that this position is located in Seattle, Washington)
Under the supervision of the Medical Office Administrator, the Clinical Research Coordinator oversees the day to day functions of multiple clinical research studies. This role is responsible for interfacing with the Principal Investigator, Patient, Sponsor, and the IRB. This position is directly responsible to ensure that all documentation is timely and accurate and works closely with the PI to ensure strict compliance to study protocols (GCP/ICH).
* Reads and understands all correspondence relating to each study assigned. Responsible for all written and verbal communication and the documentation thereof. This will include but not be limited to communications with study sponsors, monitors, study subjects/patients, physicians and laboratories or other study-specified service providers.
* Responsible for all IP accountability specific to each subject and total protocol inventory. Role includes proper documentation of IP assignment, temperature and expiration date monitoring, return of used IP, and destruction or return to sponsor.
* Works with subjects/patients to ensure study compliance and understanding of participation requirements (i.e., timeliness of visits, return of study-related materials and at-home documentation.
* Complete, accurate and timely entry of visit data into study electronic data capture sites when applicable.
* Recruits and retains study Participants.
* Processes, packages, and ships biological samples as required by study or centralized laboratories.
* Organizes and maintains study binders for each participant in a study. Ensures that filing is complete, accurate and consistent among study participants.
* Attends investigators' meetings as required.
* Works with patients to ensure that study requirements are met including appointments, labs, etc.
* Networks and researches potential new studies.
* Performs regulatory functions for existing studies.
* Maintains control over study medications/supplies.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Experience: Two (2) years experience in a Clinical Research setting required Applicant must have 2 years of Oncology Research Experience
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Windows, and an e-mail system.
Other: Medical terminology