To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
- Phone: 480-308-2124
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Research Nurse
Medix • Tucson, AZ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clinical Research Nurse:
Primary responsibilities include performing nursing assessments and procedures; participating in the review and preparation of protocols for clinical trials; recruiting and enrolling study subjects, and coordinating visits; obtaining informed consent; scheduling patient admissions related to study procedures; serving as a patient advocate, and educating and counseling patients and families; ensuring that clinical trials are followed by clinical research staff; monitoring patient care, and assessing patient status and treatment side effects; maintaining regulatory documentation and managing IRB submissions and follow-ups; and overseeing data collection and management in accordance with trial protocol. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for assisting with budget preparation and tracking of expenditures. Performs other duties as assigned
- Provide research interventions to clinical research patients.
- Coordinate daily clinic trial activities and function as a Lead for studies.
- Facilities onboarding and orientation for new staff.
- Work closely with Clinical Trials Manager, Principal Investigator, Sponsors, Department Staff, and Physicians.
- Maintain knowledge and act as Subject Matter Expert for the administration of GCP (Good Clinical Practice) compliance, financials, and research studies.
- Strong multi-tasking, relationship management, computer savvy, time management, and interpersonal skills required.
- Multi-clinical trials from initiation to completion required.
- Strong ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Oncology and/or Clinical Research experience is required.
- BSN highly preferred
- RN license or compact state required.