To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA 94614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Plant Director - Food Manufacturing
Confidential Company • Oakland, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Food, Manufacturing, Other Great Industries
Management, Manufacturing, Other
Prime Opportunity to Take an Important Plant to the Next Level
Leverage your business experience and leadership skill to impact every aspect of plant operations.
If you're a dynamic and engaged leader who brings passion and know-how to your work, this food manufacturing plant director role could be the next step in your career. You will oversee operations at a multi-shift plant supporting a well-known brand. You will mentor, develop and guide a team of operational leaders responsible for a collective team of +/- 150 employees. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company built on a strong foundation of success at a plant with solid operations and plenty of room for improvements. With the right leader at the helm, the East Bay facility could become a best-in-class operation. You can:
- Spotlight your leadership and operational talent as you take the plant to the next level.
- Drive success as you bring fresh insights and ideas to the table, empower your team and build bench strength.
- Earn competitive compensation, including a bonus incentive, and a comprehensive benefits package including all you'd expect plus a few surprises.
- Put down roots in this plant, making it your own, or pursue ample advancement opportunities at a company committed to providing a path of advancement for proven performers.
- Enjoy the partnership and support of peers directing other plants, as well as key leadership.
- And more.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain or another relevant focus OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7-10+ years of food manufacturing, pharmaceutical or similar experience in highly regulated manufacturing environments; food manufacturing preferred
- Proven success in a leadership role where you've supervised and developed managers
- A quality, accounting, operations or production background, ideally in food manufacturing
- Budget & P&L understanding and experience; solid general accounting knowledge
- Strong change management and/or process improvement experience
Job ID: PostingMachine12856
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.