To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- American Residential Services
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Warehouse Helper
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Charleston, SC
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GROW WITH THE PROS AND
MASTER YOUR CAREER
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS-Rescue Rooter®:
PART-TIME WAREHOUSE HELPER
ARS/Rescue Rooter of Charleston
We are looking for a Warehouse/Laborer to join our team full-time. This role will assist in a very fast-paced warehouse in North Charleston.
6:30am - 3pm
3 days a week
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Assists Warehouse Manager by pulling appropriate materials for scheduled jobs.
- Drives a Company vehicle to deliver supplies and equipment to job sites.
- Coordinates delivery of materials to the job site which may involve picking up parts for delivery.
- Receives incoming shipments, checking the purchase order against invoice with actual shipment for completeness and accuracy before placement in appropriate warehouse location.
- May assist technicians, as needed.
- May perform general building maintenance duties to ensure upkeep of the facility.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent is preferred
- Related experience and or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to learn new software and utilize a computer in the execution of job duties.
- An understanding of air conditioning, heating, electrical is desired.
- Excellent organizational skills and follow up.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- A valid state driver's license is required
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today at: Careers.ars.com
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.