To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical / Licensed Vocational Nurse - LPN / LVN - Home Healthcare - Per Diem
Interim HealthCare • Hickory, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Purpose: Provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Recognize and report changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress.
- Assist the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assist the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and auditorially observe the patient.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient and scheduling needs.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care.
- May have access to protected health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited vocational school for LPN/LVN and licensed to practice in the state in which employed. License is active and in good standing.
- Prefer at least 1200 hours of experience as an LPN within the last 12 months or participates in an office preceptor program.