To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10555 Lids Way
10555 Lids Way, IN 46077
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Associate Application Developer
LIDS • 10555 Lids Way, IN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: 10555 Lids Way
Some look at sports and don't understand. We know, in our heads and our hearts, their power to inspire.
Are you an "IT Rookie" looking for a career with challenging projects and meaningful work' LIDS Sports Group is a great combination to launch your career and immerse yourself in the world you already love. Many of our employees started off as LIDS customers...and because of that passion, joined our team! We are looking for an Associate Application Developer who is responsible for building, testing and implementation of software code that supports and enables Lids functional business system activities.
The Associate Application Developer is responsible for building, testing and implementation of software code that supports and enables Lids’ functional business system activities. Under close direction of Application Developers, Senior Application Developers and/or the Team Lead, the Associate Application Developer, works as part of a project team and participates in application testing and developing enhancements that enable a positive end-user experience.
The Associate Application Developer is responsible for communicating project status, any technical issues uncovered and their resolution. The Associate Application Developer produces application programs in accordance with a specified business need, while following the Lids’ IT technical development standards and processes.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the close supervision of the Application Developers, Senior Application Developers, and/or the Application Developer Team Lead, the Associate Application Developer is responsible for:
- Modification and development of software programming applications and application interfaces.
- Identification of data sources, providing data flow diagrams and documentation of processes.
- Writing code for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support the organization's application systems.
- Continually enhancing and expanding technical knowledge of the systems and tools utilized by Lids.
- Supporting and adhering to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Communicating with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Required Knowledge, Skills and Education
- Basic knowledge of the manufacturing and distribution industry and its functions including the following areas: Finance, Manufacturing, Sales Order Entry, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Retail Sales, and Merchandising.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the willingness to learn from other associates.
- Awareness of project management requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence or persuade others in positive or negative circumstances.
- Ability to manage tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness for extended travel (business meetings and/or training).
Position Specific Skill Requirements for Associate DC Application Developer
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
- Experience with Warehouse Management systems and /or supply chain operations
- User interface design and development
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Access
- Source Control (GIT/SVN/CVS)
- Database Performance Tuning
Reports to: Application Development Team Lead or Manager