To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Admin/Clerical - Administrative Assistant
KellyMitchell • Plano, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Admin/Clerical - Administrative Assistant
- Using intermediate level computer knowledge formats and edits various documents (reports, memorandums, and correspondence) from draft state to near final form based on written or verbal communications. Presents to manager for final edits or approval when outside authority to distribute.
- Initiating and responding to inquiries orally and in writing from internal and external sources.
- Handling and coordinating correspondence of a confidential nature.
- Answering phone calls and handling inquiries within scope of responsibility
- Opening and determining disposition of mail.
- Performing related duties as required relieving manager of administrative and clerical detail.
- Verifying data on a variety of subjects by abstracting, editing, tracing and/or checking data.
- requires the application of special or skill knowledge and/or pertinent techniques to work assignments; this includes communication, flexibility, being detail oriented.
- requires thorough familiarity with departmental, divisional, or company policy
- may require proficiency in typing and MS Office (Word and Excel) or other software when using a computer, and ability to use standard office equipment.
- demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- 2-3 years in the same field or working with related tasks is preferable
- not-for-resale item catalog administration
- purchase order administration
- purchase order expediting and coordination
- creation, processing and problem resolution of More4Apps* and data loader** files in support of Store's Opening & Closing, Sephora expansion, In Store Signing, etc.
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- prior professional office experience
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work in an open, team environment as a positive, contributing participant
- self-starter with ability to learn quickly
- flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- competent user of MS Office