To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60602
- Jennifer Nickrenz
- Phone: 212 771 6059
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
PageGroup • Chicago, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want a career where you make a lasting impact with a global company? Where your passions and entrepreneurial mindset are fostered through world-class training and professional development? Where you are surrounded by some of the most inspiring recruiters in Chicago? Then PageGroup is the place for you.
Read on to learn more about your role as a Recruitment Consultant.
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity available for you in our Chicago office! As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
A successful Recruitment Consultant will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Robust Training Program starting from your first day
- Clear Career Development Journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Apple Products
- Quarterly High Flyer Trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Breakfast provided on Mondays
- Complimentary Water & Soft Drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives