To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Vice President Strategic Accounts - Government/Education - NorthCentral/Midwest
Shaw Industries • Chicago, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To provide strategic account sales leadership for the Education and Government segments. This position will be responsible for implementing sales strategies for the Education and Government segments within the VPSA's assigned geography.
This position will provide strategic direction and channel management to increase our sales in these segments. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining high level relationships with key Education and Government decision makers in the VPSA's assigned geography. This position covers the North Central and Mid West territory.
- Responsible for developing a strategic and accountable plan to prospect, manage and grow our Education and Government Strategic Accounts business.
- Communicate and coordinate all activities related to Education and Government Strategic Accounts. This communication includes the Commercial DVPs, Brand RVPs, TMs and Marketing teams across all Commercial Brands.
- Work with other VPSAs to leverage team selling to maximize account growth.
- Develop lateral influence within Shaw Industries to implement Strategic Accounts plan
- Establish relationships, communication, and engagement with sales management and salespeople across all Brands.
- Utilize and fully leverage technology tools ( SFDC/Qlikview ) and resources to advance accounts through SPPM. Champion and lead in these areas.
- Support, manage, facilitate and understand the complexity of Education and Government end use accounts.
- Work with DVPs, Brand RVPs, Brand Segment Managers and Brand VPs Marketing to help educate and train salesforce on end use account development in the Education and Government segments.
- Identify and develop new Strategic Accounts in the Education and Government segments. Map these accounts using the SPPM and build a strategy to win business with these accounts.
- Expand sales with existing end use accounts in the Education and Government segments.
- Participate in RFPs, Contracts and Agreements that involve targeted accounts in the Education and Government segments.
- Must be willing to help coordinate communication between Specified Commercial and Philadelphia Commercial stakeholders in the pursuit of Education and Government Strategic Accounts.
- Work closely with the Education and Government Brand Segment Managers to direct, train and deploy salesforce to increase our sales in these end use segments.
- Identify and work to create multipliers across the different Brands to increase the number of salespeople who will actively call on Education and Government clients.
- Help track and communicate sales activity with existing and targeted/ registered Strategic Accounts.
- This position will be based out of the North Central/Midwest Market.
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Influence Others
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Five or more years of commercial industry experience working with End Use accounts
- Strategic Accounts selling experience with history of sales performance
- High School Diploma/GED
- Leadership and lateral influence skills necessary
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Strong communication skills. Written and Oral