To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Audio Video Lead Technician
Whitlock • Addison, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Exciting opportunities exist for Lead Technicians at Whitlock. Preferred Lead Tech candidates will have installation experience with complex AV systems and video conferencing projects. Candidates must demonstrate experience completing technical installation and management of audiovisual systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio and video equipment, implementation of control systems and video conference systems.. Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems required. Preferred applicants should be able to discuss examples of completed projects and provide positive references. Good communication skills, customer skills and computer skills are required.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in installation/commissioning of AV systems
- AMX & Crestron installation experience
- Polycom & Cisco videoconference installation experience
- 2 Audio DSP platform certifications or related work experience required (Examples: Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom)
- 1 Video processing platform certification or related work experience required (Examples: Extron, Jupiter, Christie)
- 1 Control system platform certification or related work experience required (Examples: AMX, Crestron, Extron)
- InfoComm CTS certification required, CTS-I is preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet)
- Ability to setup, test, calibrate and commission equipment and devices as required to produce fully functional systems. This includes video displays, display systems, screens, cameras, switchers, scalers, processors, transmitters, receivers, interfaces, microphones, mixers, amplifiers, controls, and other active and passive devices.
- Self starter, self motivated, dependable and team player