To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eugene, OR 97401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Oil & Gas Equipment Operators
Elwood Staffing • Eugene, OR
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equipment Operator - Oil & Gas A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry is seeking an Equipment Operator out of state opportunity. Must be able to commute or relocate to qualify. This is a great career growth opportunity for an Equipment Operator in the growing Oil and Gas industry.
Come join our team and work for the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry.
- The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Excellent pay and overtime available (12-16 hour days)
- Rotational schedule
SUMMARY of DUTIES:
- Equipment Operator Work in oilfield locations as Equipment Operator, Frac and Cement crews.
- Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
REQUIREMENTS for Oil & Gas Equipment Operator
- Must be dependable and willing to work overtime.
- CDL license or permit preferred but not required.
- All candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Applicant will be subject to a background check*
- Applicant will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- * A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to us at- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! Or Text Us!