To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainsboro Center, NJ 08536
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Operations Associate
Integra Life Sciences • Plainsboro Center, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, spine surgery, and reconstructive and general surgery.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for spine, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair, and wound repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 3,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol 'IART.'Responsibilities:
This position will provide field sales team support for multiple product franchises. In this role, the person will be responsible for working closely with the field sales team, sales operations and marketing teams to address a broad spectrum of questions and business needs that individual sales people and customers have from day to day. Sales team needs may include providing information on backorders, part numbers, cross-references on contracts, clinical support documents and papers, product composition documentation, transfer of field based product inventory/loaner systems, product information, mailings of new materials, competitive information and other general product support data. A large amount of time will also be spent supporting and managing various marketing and sales operations franchise projects.
- This person will work in close collaboration with the field sales team, marketing franchise teams, legal team, clinical team, regulatory team, sales operations teams, customer service and supply and distribution teams.
- Key elements of the position include balancing multiple projects across several therapeutic teams, interacting with a wide range of key constituencies inside and outside the company and providing superior support to the US field sales team. This person must have excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills. This position reports directly to the Director of Commercial Sales Operations.
- Provide daily support to the field sales team including answering general product questions, tracking down information and answers from subject matter experts, and getting quick resolution to field inquiries.
- Close coordination and understanding of the marketing franchise team materials, desired communication objectives and support of various marketing projects.
- Actively seeks out opportunities, both in field and Home Office, to expand their knowledge and expertise in the Dural Repair, Neuro Critical Care, Precision Tools and Instruments and Tissue Ablation franchises.
- Employ excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with all levels of personnel and management to facilitate information flow and decision making.
- College degree desired.
- Previous work with hospital-focused, marketing communications or coordinator experience within a medical device or pharmaceutical company is preferred.
- Demonstrated effective time management in leading and supporting projects with proven results
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems and manage execution
- Ability to develop procedures, monitor performance and make necessary adjustments to increase performance
- Project management experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% of the time