To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Government Relations Analyst II Remote Position
Paylocity • Arlington Heights, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
100% remote opportunity!!!
The Government Relations Analyst II performs tasks under the guidance of the various members of the Government Relations Team. The Government Relations Team is relied upon by all facets of the organization including sales, new client implementation, client support and finance. The Government Relations Analyst is primarily responsible for Analyzing information on the legislative environment for regulatory updates and maintaining strong relationships with Government Regulatory Agencies.
The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Participate in Industry Agency Relations groups (i.e., IRS RAF Team, NPRC, etc).
- Establish, enhance and maintain contacts with various government agencies to ensure compliance with processing and record-keeping requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise in employment law and HR compliance, including FMLA, EEOC, OFCCP, health care and benefits
- Interpret legislative changes that impact labor and employment
- Analyze current behavior of Human Capital Management Software to ensure accurate functionality
- Communicate feature enhancements to Product Development Teams around human capital management issues
- Prepare communication to internal partners and Paylocity website explaining legislative changes.
- Work with Tax & Compliance Management Team to assist with execution of changes required by legislative changes.
- Other related responsibilities at the discretion of management
Education and Experience
- 3+ Years HR, Compliance, or Payroll experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field desired
- Human Resources Certification desirable
- Enrolled Agent (EA) desirable
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) desirable
- Payroll Service Bureau experience preferred
Related Keywords: compliance, payroll,