To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwalk, CA 90650
- Edith Bush
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
McKenna Motor Company Inc • Norwalk, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Food, Retail
Customer Service, Entry Level, General Labor, Restaurant - Food Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
McKenna Motors is seeking a professional and customer-oriented Barista.
- Greets guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Recieves and processes customer orders and payments.
- Prepares and serves cold/hot beverage to customers.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas and equipment.
- Describing menu items as well as product details to customers and suggesting products that might appeal to them.
- Operates equipment required for the position such as an espresso machine.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum one year of customer service/hospitality preferbly in the food and beverage industry.
- Able to navigate and use basic cash register functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Utilizing physical and manual dexterity
- Lifting up to 25lbs
- Bending, stepping, reachning, lifting, and climbing
- Standing six to eight hours during a shift
- moving about the dealership premises as need
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, physical exam, and driving record review.
Job ID: mymckenna-NOR-1009
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.