To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Columbus, OH 43240
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Consumer & Community Bank - Consumer Banking - Senior Auditor - Assistant Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. • Columbus, OH
Posted 10 days ago
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Consumer Banking Audit Team assesses the adequacy of the control environment across the JPMC consumer businesses. This role is for an experienced audit professional to join the Consumer Banking Audit Team. The individual will be exposed to a broad range of consumer products and services, interacting with senior business stakeholders, and supporting domestic and global audit executions.
- Partner with colleagues, regulators, clients and control community members to develop, evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of control environment
- Perform audit projects from planning to reporting and deliver a quality product in line with department standards
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value
- Partner with other groups within Audit to ensure the delivery of an integrated audit program of coverage
- Contribute to a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Stay up to date with evolving industry and regulatory developments impacting the business
- Be able to travel to locations domestically (25%)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Least 5+ years auditing experience or public accounting
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
- Knowledge of banking industry preferred
- Proficiency in risk analysis
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision; proven ability to multi task, complete projects on time and on budget, and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management and influence change
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Advanced desktop skills in products such as Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- An MBA degree and/or professional certification, such as CPA, CIA or CISA are a plus
** Any candidate not meeting ALL the qualifications can be considered for an Auditor, Associate