To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, NH 03301
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Health Care Coordinator - Licensed
KEPRO, Inc. • Concord, NH
Posted 6 days ago
- Assume the overall responsibility for assisting the family in accessing services for the child. This is done through the development of a base of knowledge of appropriate health and social services in the community.
- Take primary responsibility for establishing and coordinating the plan and management of community-based health care, and ensuring continuity of care and follow-up for CSHCN.
- Management includes, but is not limited to assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of health/medical services delivered.
- Communicate and collaborate with Medical Homes, local care providers, schools, families, and local service agencies.
- Consult with SMS regarding planning, resource location and coordination of community-based consultations, diagnostics, and care planning for individual cases.
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines in identifying and meeting the physical, developmental, psychological, and emotional needs of CSHCN.
- Teach and counsel children and their families about health conditions, and develops parent/client information materials, including wellness and injury prevention recommendations.
- Identify and utilize appropriate community resources to meet the needs of children and their families; and functions as a liaison among agency, family and team.
- Attend meetings and activities, as scheduled/assigned by SMS Administrator, Required Monthly Health Care Coordinator meetings will review best practices, SMS processes, evidence based practices, barriers and problem solving. Other required meetings/ activities may include but are not limited to professional development, data training and collaboration opportunities.
- RN with a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in care coordination or working within community programs serving CYSHCN; or
- RN with an Associate’s degree in nursing and 4 years of experience in care coordination or working within community programs serving CYSHCN; or
- LMSW and 1 year of experience in care coordination or within community programs serving CYSHCN; or
- LSW with a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in care coordination or within community programs serving CYSHCN; or
- Early Childhood Educator with a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience working with families and young children.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those
candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.kepro.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.