To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gilbert, AZ 85296
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Customer Service Specialist
Public Storage • Gilbert, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now is your chance to check out a career opportunity with America's self-storage leader. We are currently looking for service agents (Full-Time) to join our Call Center team in Gilbert, Arizona. Under direct supervision, a Customer Service Specialist (CSS) - will perform a variety of duties, related to establishing positive customer service and identifying customer needs via incoming telephone calls with the ability to work full-time shifts, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
A CSS is responsible for assisting callers with customer care issues, informational inquiries regarding properties, reservation changes, account information, and billing concerns. Provide resolutions to benefit both the customer and the company’s interests while meeting performance standards and ensuring customers a positive image of the company.
In addition, duties include responding to various escalated customer’s issues. The CSS will perform various administrative tasks as assigned. The individual Administrative tasks include but are not limited to: rental rate adjustments, open tickets, refunds, e-mails, web related social media, correspondence, Better Business Bureau issues, voice mails and customer call backs.
- Take inbound customer calls on a daily basis as a primary function.
- Effectively listen and communicate issue resolutions that stay within company policies and procedures thus ensuring customer satisfaction without compromising Public Storage’s integrity as a provider of products and services.
- Provide customers with the highest levels of service, professionalism and courtesy.
- Keep abreast of training and related updates with respect to the defined Public Storage Processes including policies, presentation, quality and adherence.
- Act as a Liaison between consumers and management, all rental related components and personnel to resolve more multifaceted issues, requiring extensive research and/or requiring more complex decision making skills.
- Available to participate and contribute in related customer service projects as needed, based on skill and knowledge.
- Be readily available to take escalated calls from both, customers and field management as required.
- Seek assistance regarding questions; bring issues relating to customers concerns and other related issues to supervisors attention in the event a pattern or potential systematic problem may be identified.
- Handle various forms of administrative work: e-mails, correspondence, adjustments, refunds, clearing voice mails and escalations, etc. with accuracy and efficiency.
- May participate in the implementation of various marketing programs to promote sales and determine trends, in addition to other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Actively participate in coaching offered to support the achievement of high quality customer care, service and efficiencies.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience; preferably in a call center, hospitality, or banking environment.
- Ability to multi-task; talk and type; move from administrative to live calls.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required to communicate with Customers, Peers, management, both internally as well as out on the field.
- Ability to research, define and understand customer concerns/issues, follow-up and collect data while considering viable solutions.
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills.
- Continuously improve quality of service as well product knowledge.
- Demonstrate call quality by meeting/exceeding quality assurance standards and metrics.
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions monthly with assigned supervisor.
- Attend and participate in team meetings as scheduled.
- Attendance and being “on time” are critical expectations essential to your success and the success of the team in order to successfully meet customer demand.
- Bilingual is a plus.
If you meet these requirements, then we would like to talk to you about this exciting career opportunity! Public Storage offers competitive pay, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits package and a fun working environment. Apply today to take you career to the next level!Related Keywords: CSR, C.S.R., customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer support, customer care, call center, call center rep, call center representative, call center sales, call center sales agent, call center client support, call center client agent, telesales, telesales agent. PSCallCenter