To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Sarah Shulman
- Phone: (703) 270-1540 x1075
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Procurement Specialist
ECS Federal, LLC • Arlington, VA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking an Information Technology Procurement Specialist to work in our Arlington, VA office.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract win.
ECS is seeking an Information Technology Procurement Specialist to ensure IT initiatives support current and future agency needs. Responsibilities to potentially include:
* Helping to ensure enterprise IT strategies, plans, and activities align with the agency's business goals.
* Develops multi‐year sourcing plans and oversees creation and execution of strategic sourcing
* Participates in IT strategic planning, savings tracking, supplier development, and service
* Works with key stakeholders, directors, and managers to determine the agency's IT product and
* Helps develop source selection solicitation documents including statements of work, statements
of objectives, requests for information, and other information needed for contractors to
understand the agency's requirements.
* Prepares government cost estimates, conducts cost‐benefit analyses, forecasts budget
requirements, and recommends funding actions; recommends funds de‐obligation when
* Suggests and initiates necessary contract modifications, and determines whether new work is
within the scope of the project and contract or should be modified.
* Advises Contract Officers of any need to issue change orders, develop estimates for equitable
adjustments, or assist in evaluating contractor claims.
* Performs technical reviews of contractors' proposed changes.
* HS Diploma
* 10 years of experience supporting IT project management with procurement of IT capabilities.
* Knowledge of government contract law and regulations, with regards to IT procurement.
* Ability to administer contract documentation, including tracking orders, deliverables, timesheets, and other relevant records.
* Ability to develop project and contract requirements, including assisting in determining business and technical requirements, conducting market research, and preparing related documents.
* Ability to conduct price and cost determination.
* Experience requesting and assessing contract bids and proposals, preparing solicitations, developing incentives, determining objectives for evaluating proposals, and assessing contractors' past performance.
* Ability to handle contract close‐out, appeals and protests, and terminations.
* Knowledge of the latest developments in IT application development.
* Knowledge of cloud‐based tools and methodologies
* Knowledge of enterprise architecture fundamentals, tools, and techniques
* Firm grasp of procurement related quantitative methods
* Strong negotiation, team management, communication, and presentation skills
* Experience using government contracting vehicles such as GSA schedules and NASA SEWP
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.