To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cheyenne, WY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Paramedic Full -Time (Cheyenne)
American Medical Response • Cheyenne, WY
Posted 21 days ago
Req ID: 100115
*$5,000 sign-on bonus is available to Full-Time Paramedics new to Cheyenne, WY operations. First half paid upon completion of the Academy; 2nd half paid after successful completion/clearance of the FTO process*
***External applicants must log on to www.amr.net, click "Careers" then "Search Jobs" to locate the position and apply. Internal candidates must apply via Success Factors on the company portal***
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description
** CB DO NOT REMOVE **
High school diploma or GED Certificate
Driving Record in compliance with AMR policy
Valid Driver's License
Wyoming State Paramedic Certification
BLS, ACLSand PALS Certifications
***EOE including Veterans and Disabled***