To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Nitu Gulati-Pauly
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Engineer
CyberCoders • Seattle, WA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Software Engineer - C#/Desktop
••• WE ARE OFFERING RELOCATION AND SPONSORSHIP ••• POSITION LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA •••
Based in Valencia, CA, we make medical device products that improve the quality of people's lives. If you want to work with the brightest and be a part of a large, stable company then this is the home for you! We provide thriving work environments around the globe; each fosters creativity, teamwork, global competitiveness, and professional growth.
What You Will Be Doing
Responsible for development of WinForms software using the C# programming language.
Ability to participate and/or lead in all aspects of software development including planning, requirements analysis, architecture and design, implementation and verification and validation.
Organize, plan, track & close out design problems associated with product performance in engineering, manufacturing & the field.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of C# programming experience is required
- An understanding of object oriented design in software systems is required
- Minimum of 10 years of software design, implementation & testing experience
- Experience must include the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing & release to manufacturing of commercial software
- Microsoft Visual Studio. NET
- Version control
- Defect tracking systems
- Multi-threaded programming experience is preferred
- User Interface design and WPF experience is preferred
What sets you apart:
- Self-starter, hands-on, direct & clear communicator
- Good people and motivational skills are a necessity
- Must possess a broad technical & application knowledge base
- A track record of delivering reliable components, features, and products on time
What's In It for You
Excellent benefits package:
- Comprehensive benefits package for the employee and family including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- 401K and 125 (c) plan
- 3 weeks of vacation during the first five years of employment, a month after five years of employment
- Sponsored events and holiday parties
- Bonus plans
C#, C++, WinForms, Windows Desktop Applications, Version Control, Defect Tracking Systems, Visual Studio / VS.Net, Multi-threaded Programming, UI Design, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
If you are a good fit for the Senior Software Engineer - C#/Desktop position, and have a background that includes:
C#, C++, WinForms, Windows Desktop Applications, Version Control, Defect Tracking Systems, Visual Studio / VS.Net, Multi-threaded Programming, UI Design, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.